Worst Symptoms: Swelling, itching & leg cramps.
Previous Treatments: Previously, I had vein stripping. My legs were fine for awhile and then the varicose veins reappeared.
Treatment Experience: Excellent.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Excellent. Caring attitude towards patient and informed patient about pain control.
- Nurse Practitioners: Very friendly, compassionate and efficient.
- Phlebology Techs: All of them were professional and caring. Well trained and personable – explained procedures.
- Front Office Personnel: Delightful, friendly and efficient.
- Billing Staff: Efficient – no problems. Well explained procedures that insurance covered.
Results: Sleeping better. Psychologically feel good about the treatments.