Worst Symptoms: Leg ache. I'm a runner of long distance, and the aches were getting worse, and forced me to run much shorter distance.
Treatment Experience: Everyone is just wonderful.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Very friendly, and makes you comfortable.
- Nurse Practitioners: Very nice, and informative.
- Phlebology Techs: Very nice, answered all my questions.
- Front Office Personnel: Very friendly and fun.
- Billing Staff: Very nice and helpful.
Results: I was surprised. I thought it was going to hurt. Hardly had any discomfort during the treatment. Huge changes, can stand long periods of time, no more restless legs, and can run 4 miles daily. I feel great. A small price to pay to look good in shorts again.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: On a one and one basis I felt very important to them, all of the time. And calling me at home to see how I'm doing. I like being treated like a human. This office does just that.