Worst Symptoms: Heavy painful legs. It was difficult to fall asleep and it was painful to get out of bed during the night and in the morning.
Treatment Experience: The entire staff was always welcoming and kind and went above and beyond to make me comfortable.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Informative, professional and kind.
- Nurse Practitioners: Always remembered me and tried to make me as comfortable as possible.
- Phlebology Techs: Also friendly and kept me entertained with talking.
- Front Office Personnel: Very friendly and she always remembered my name.
- Billing Staff: Very helpful in dealing with my insurance.
Results: Easier to work, take care of the house/children, more active, more energy, sleeping better–all of the above! It's much less painful to do everything/activities especially those where I have to stand still for a period of time.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: They took care of my entire vein issues not just the surface ones.