Worst Symptoms: Achey, itchy, heavy feeling. RLS, swollen ankles. Hard to sit at work for a full day.
Treatment Experience: Everyone is very friendly and make you feel right at home.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Explained procedures, made sure you're comfortable.
- Nurse Practitioners: Thorough, answers all questions.
- Phlebology Techs: Thorough, friendly.
- Front Office Personnel: Friendly, helpful, accomodating.
- Billing Staff: Helpful, knowledgable.
Results: Easier to work, more energy, decrease in RLS.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: Everyone is very friendly and make you feel right at home.