Worst Symptoms: Aching, tiredness and bulging veins. My legs would itch a lot and be sore at the end of my work shifts.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Dr. Gupta was very personable and took time to explain things very thoroughly.
- Nurse Practitioners: Very nice and caring as well. She was also very gentle with everything she did.
- Phlebology Techs: They were all very caring and open to any questions or concerns.
- Front Office Personnel: Very Friendly. Every time I walked in the door both girls would always say hello; made me feel very welcome.
- Billing Staff: Billing called me once to see if I had any questions.
Results: My swollenness in my right leg has gone down tremendously and my legs don’t itch like they used to.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: I have never experienced such friendly, caring staff at any other medical facility.