Worst Symptoms: Tired, swelling, achy, cold and itchy. I was exhausted at end of my day.
Treatment Experience: Nervous to start, staff was reassuring and helped me through; even held my hand!
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Couldn’t ask for better. Gentle, kind, compassionate, encouraging and reassuring.
- Nurse Practitioners: Absolutely AWESOME!
- Phlebology Techs: During the procedure they always asked how I was feeling.
- Front Office Personnel: Smiley, encouraging, friendly and professional.
- Billing Staff: Informative and patient.
Results: Circulation is better, legs not tired, sleep better, cramping gone.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: Smaller, quieter, home-like atmosphere; more comfortable.