Worst Symptoms: Achiness, heaviness, sore to touch, tired muscles. Walking, standing – short/minimal periods of time.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Excellent – answered and explained any and all questions. Caring, gentle, professional.
- Nurse Practitioners: Kind, courteous, professional, understanding.
- Phlebology Techs: Very pleasant, professional.
- Front Office Personnel: Very pleasant, kind, professional.
- Billing Staff: Informative, courteous.
Results: Walk and stand for much longer periods of time. Less cramping/restlessness.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: Clients become known by 1st name basis from first treatment.