Worst Symptoms: I had itching, burning and achy legs. I’m on my feet 8 hours a day; my legs ached and I had cramps in my legs during the night.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Professional; made sure I was comfortable during laser process.
- Nurse Practitioners: Professional, friendly, told me what she was doing each step of the way.
- Phlebology Techs: Professional, friendly, explained process.
- Front Office Personnel: Courteous, friendly.
- Billing Staff: No problems.
Results: My legs don’t ache, burn, and itch and my legs aren’t so tired at the end of the day. I don’t wake up with cramps in the night. I’m looking forward to wearing shorts again. The spider veins were like road maps on my thighs and started appearing down to my ankles.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: The staff has been very helpful and explained all steps in the process.