Worst Symptoms: Night leg cramps, discoloration at ankles, swelling, aching.
Treatment Experience: It was easy to fit into my schedule; no downtime, little interruption to exercise schedule. Everyone was so helpful and kind.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Terrific! Personable, friendly, made me feel relaxed.
- Nurse Practitioners: These women are great. Good follow-up, seemed to honestly care that I had a good experience.
- Phlebology Techs: Efficient – did a lot in short time; answered my questions clearly.
- Front Office Personnel: Welcoming, friendly.
- Billing Staff: Explained what insurance would cover.
Results: Sleeping MUCH better. No swollen ankles and pain after long walks. Can’t wait to wear shorts this summer.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: The clinic staff was a team of people working with me and everyone knew all about my treatments.