Worst Symptoms: Bulging veins that caused pain and itching. I became very active with running and my leg would hurt even if just bumped at the vein site.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Awesome; listened very honestly to my concerns and addressed them immediately.
- Nurse Practitioners: Awesome – great in knowing just how to comfort me.
- Phlebology Techs: Great – explained what she was doing and was not offended by my questions.
- Front Office Personnel: Very polite and welcoming.
- Billing Staff: Great – I knew right away what to expect for the cost of treatment to me with insurance.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: Much more homey. Very friendly staff got me in and out quickly.