Worst Symptoms: Cramping and dull aching. One day I had to leave work early because of the pain in my legs.
Treatment Experience: Very professional attitude – also appreciated the follow up calls the day after appointment.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Explained each procedure thoroughly while it was being performed.
- Nurse Practitioners: Very professional – anticipated my questions before I even asked them!
- Phlebology Techs: Always cheerful and accommodating.
- Front Office Personnel: Very friendly, courteous and helpful. Accommodating and patient.
- Billing Staff: Competent.
Results: Excellent. I am running again! And I can stretch when awakening in the morning without pain and cramping.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: Very professional staff made me feel like I was the only patient that day. Never felt hurried – always took lots of time with me.