Worst Symptoms: Aching, burning, throbbing. I was having a hard time working because I stand. I also could not go for walks for exercise.
Treatment Experience: I was very pleased with my experience. Overall my symptoms that were affecting my every day life are subsiding and I look forward to when I am fully recovered. I know this will improve many things in my life. After having my left leg done it was explained to me exactly why the healing process was taking longer and immediately it was fixed and within days I was feeling better. The staff heard what I had to say, and took care of it right away. I was very grateful!
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors / Nurse Practitioners: Informative, friendly & comforting.
- Phlebology Techs: Informative & friendly.
- Medical Assistant: Very nice.
- Front Office Personnel: Friendly.
- Account Services/Billing: Very helpful.
Results: Less aching. No burning and minimal throbbing and the symptoms I do have are a part of the healing process. Now I am on my way to being able to do both [stand, walk].