Worst Symptoms: Pain, heavyness, visible problems, and tiredness in both legs, but especially the right one. I use to have a constant uncomfortable feeling, but especially when I walk fast or run.
Treatment Experience: I really appreciated:
- Personal and nice salute, and very nice smiles most of the times.
- Clear information. I like a lot of introduction material and video.
- Asking all the time about how I was feeling, or if I have any doubt or question, or if I was comfortable. A really nice team!
- Phone system. Except for the bill department, the phone was fast answer and nicely talk... Warm and informed service.
It could be done better:
- Bill and collection department. They do pretty good on gathering insurance information; however they are some slow on answering.
Describe your experience with us:
- Provider/Doctor/Nurse Practitioner: Very good.
- Phlebology Techs: Excellent.
- Medical Assistant: Most of them were great!
- Front Office Personnel: OK.
- Call Center/Patient Service Center: Very good.
- Account Services/Billing: OK. Nice, but take a long time for answers most of the times.
Results: Legs feel OK. I have not [yet] been able to check my legs under a fast walk or run.