Worst Symptoms: My legs were aching and itching. I had bulging veins on my right leg. The aching bothered me at work and sometimes the itching drove me nuts.
Treatment Experience: I enjoyed my visits to the clinic. I've never experienced a place where all the staff was so nice and friendly! Any questions I had were answered right away and I always felt relaxed and that was important. I will definitely refer this clinic to anyone having issues with vericose veins.
Describe your experience with us:
- Provider/Doctor/Nurse Practitioner: Very friendly and took the time to answer any questions.
- Phlebology Techs: Very friendly and helpful.
- Medical Assistant: Very friendly and helpful.
- Front Office Personnel: Very friendly and helpful.
- Call Center/Patient Service Center: Very friendly and helpful.
- Account Services/Billing: Very friendly and helpful.
- Other (please describe): I really enjoyed my visits to the clinic. Everyone I met was so nice and made me feel relaxed and happy. It was a wonderful experience.
Results: I no longer have aching or itching! I had microphlebectomy on my right leg and I'm very excited to be able to wear shorts and not have people ask "what happened to your leg?"