Worst Symptoms: Leg pain. I had to wrap my legs - or wear compression stockings - whenever I did anything very active.
Treatment Experience: The staff consistently is very customer-friendly. There is no pressure to accept services, only an attitude to improve your legs, whatever that decision is. I thought the setting was incredibly clean & organized, and the different procedures ran like clockwork. Coming from a work setting where customer service is our focus, I was very impressed with Vein Clinic PA and have already recommended it to a few of my friends. Thanks.
Describe your experience with us:
- Provider/Doctor/Nurse Practitioner: Very professional, knowlegeable, and able to explain anatomy & physiology well.
- Phlebology Techs: I mainly worked with Brittney and she was great.
- Front Office Personnel: Efficient, very friendly.
- Account Services/Billing: Helpful.
- Other (please describe): The follow-up phone calls are a nice touch.
What made you choose us?: A friend had a good experience with your clinic.
Results: I have no pain in either leg now.